With tens of thousands of employees in the company, how well do you really know your end-user base?Are you making assumptions about them, or are you making decisions based on facts?
The Persona Insight Library Pack allows you to define, discover, and understand various end-user segments in order to deliver superior, personalized digital employee experience, efficiently, while managing cost.
By understanding your end-user personas, you can identify technology consumption patterns, such as software usage, resource utilization,…etc. – not only do you gain better understanding of your end-user landscape, but also helps you decide the best course of action to customize and improve their experiences.
The pack provides a range of different dashboards and metrics, allowing you to visualize different personas based on traits that you can easily customize and define. You can then use this insight to:
- Prioritize business and IT processes.
- Provide hyper-targeted service delivery.
- Enhance decision-making through data-driven analysis.
The pack is a framework to discover persona patterns of your employees. You can align these actionable insights to specific business or IT projects, such as intelligent device refresh, VDI readiness assessment, software migrations and executive reporting.
Note: This pack makes use of the Digital Experience Score V2.0 or above
For best results, we recommend you work with Nexthink Professional Services to help you shape the Business outcomes you need from a Persona perspective. Contact your Nexthink account team to discuss this if wished.
This is the full version of the Library pack. You can find other versions of this pack depending on your Nexthink environment:
- Persona Insight – Without Campaign, for customers without a Nexthink Engage license.
- Persona Insight – Score Only, for customers who wish to configure their own solution and keep a tight control over their Nexthink metrics without relying on the complete out-of-the-box content.
- 126.96.36.199 - 20 May 2021 - Updated OS requirements
- 188.8.131.52 - 20 May 2021 - Changed some score descriptions in Persona Traits score file
- 184.108.40.206 - 20 Apr 2021 - Added Job Role Category. Changed Domain Profile auto-tagging order and removed example domains.
- 220.127.116.11 - 06 Apr 2021 - Pulse Survey Campaign re-worked. Persona Traits score parameters changed, added categorization of executable names. Multiple new categories created to support changes to score file.
- 18.104.22.168 - 25 Jan 2021 - Removed references to Enhance keywords from the "Persona insight - Application Profile" category. This is because Nexthink Enhance is no longer supported.
- 22.214.171.124 - 03 Dec 2020 - Fixed category name typo
- 126.96.36.199 - 03 Dec 2020 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
Proactive Password Reset
Automate the detection of passwords that are soon to expire and engage with end users to request a reset.