Lack of visibility into device compliance can quickly escalate into devices not receiving vital operational functions. This not only leads to increased issues on employee endpoints, but also puts the wider organization at risk.
The Intune - Health (classic) library pack allows you to track, detect and remediate devices within your landscape that have issues with the health of the installed Intune client.
Key features allow you to:
- Identify devices that have the Intune client, the ConfigMgr client or are co-managed by both services
- Detect stability issues related to the Intune clients, including crashes or freezes of any version
- Monitor Intune clients' performance to ensure devices are not adversely affected
- Understand the agent deployment in co-management - SCCM and Intune - scenarios
- Detect and remediate devices that have issues with the health of the installed Intune client
The L1\L2 support teams can use this pack to ensure device compliance and to help fix issues across the landscape
- 126.96.36.199 - 07 Nov 2023 - Appending '(classic)' to pack name
- 188.8.131.52 - Updated metrics due to remote action changes
- 184.108.40.206 - Updated Get Microsoft Intune Device Status Remote Action
- 220.127.116.11 - Updated OS requirements
- 18.104.22.168 - Screenshots added
- 22.214.171.124 - Updated configuration url
- 126.96.36.199 - Initial release
This Might Interest You
Proactive Password Reset
Automate the detection of passwords that are soon to expire and engage with end users to request a reset.